The Central Coast Cactus and Succulent Society
meets on the second Sunday of every month. If you are new to the
hobby, looking for advice on growing plants, and want to learn more
about cacti and succulents, we’re the place! If you’re an
experienced grower, looking for stimulating programs, activities, and
camaraderie, we’re the place! Our meetings feature:
- Programs covering a wide variety of topics
- A chance to socialize with other
- Monthly plant raffles and exchanges
- “Plant of the Month”: share your
successes and see those of others
- Opportunities to “ask the experts”
- An extensive library with free lending to
- Delicious snacks and refreshments
- Free plant for first-time visitors
It's BACK. Our ANNUAL SHOW AND SALE will be held on May 23 & 24. Here are details.
are held at
2:00 PM, the second Sunday of each month, at the San Luis Obispo
Oddfellows Hall, located at 520 Dana Street, San Luis Obispo, CA
93401. We typically have 60 to 90 members attending each meeting.
is a map of the location.
You are invited to join our club, attend our meetings, participate in
the show and sale, and become
as involved as you like. For information about
joining the CCCSS click here.