The Central Coast Cactus and Succulent Society meets on the second Sunday of every month. If you are new to the hobby, looking for advice on growing plants, and want to learn more about cacti and succulents, we’re the place! If you’re an experienced grower, looking for stimulating programs, activities, and camaraderie, we’re the place!
Our meetings feature:
• Programs covering a wide variety of topics
• A chance to socialize with other “cactophiles”
• Monthly plant exchanges and opportunity drawing
• “Plant of the Month”: see examples of, and learn about different plants every month
• “Brag Table” to share your successes and see those of others
• Opportunities to “ask the experts”
• An extensive library with free lending to members
• Delicious snacks and refreshments
• Free plant for first-time visitors
Monthly meetings are held at 2:00 PM, the second Sunday of each month, at the San Luis Obispo Oddfellows Hall, located at 520 Dana Street, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401. We typically have 100 members attending each meeting. Here is a map of the location.
You are invited to join our club, attend our meetings, participate in the show and sale, and become as involved as you like. For information about joining the CCCSS click here.